Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ramadan Mubarak (and skeletons)



Ramadan Mubarak!

"Whoever observes (fasts) during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's Rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Bukhari)

It has been a busy day, alhamdulillah. The girls made bracelets. Very important. The boys did bits and bobs of all sorts, including a Ramadan chapter from the Iqra textbook/workbook set "Our Faith and Worship". I use it selectively, as I'm not sure about all of what's there, but the boys like the workbook mix of puzzles, gapfills, short answers, diagrams etc. It certainly offers a good format into which to fill your own content.

And what about the skeletons? Our first science unit this academic year is on moving and growing, so I'm looking for related links, starting with human skeletons.

Try this, this, also this, and this one, finally this.

I'll make those links less clear next time, ok.

1 comment:

UmSuhayb b David said...

Ramadhan mubarak to u all, what colourful bracelets mashaAllah, getting ready for Eid already?!
S was into a Magic school bus book on skeletons the other day and so asked 'What's a tendon? What's a spine?'...