Being the first fast, today proceeded more leisurely than yesterday. Yesterday was rush, rush, rush, cramming the day full, but today there didn't seem to be the need. As usual Ramadan brings a different feel to the day, a peaceful mood. Even the morning air felt balmy, it was a beautiful day here, maashAllah.
The boys chose to fast today, and kept it until the end, alhamdulillah. Last year they kept 10 days, this year they are aiming at 15, inshAllah.
We got some of our usual things done, but what I really noticed today was how U is expressing herself more and more. How funny the thoughts of a 2 year old are. She thinks she is going to grow up into a brother and wear "pants", she found that she couldn't do up her own pyjama buttons, so that means "I'm not big now", she likes using the word "either", to mean also or as well, "I want banana either". Between everything else, there should always be time for conversations with U!
No comments:
Post a Comment