Friday, May 18, 2007

Sunshine

A lovely sunny day for the children to play out side in the park, with their friends. The boys getting into their usual play fights, with no hard feelings. The girls chatting and imagining together. Then it was back home again, to checking the email for updates on the house move. Finally a bit of progress today, insh’Allah, as a bit of paperwork I’ve been chasing for weeks has finally been received by my solicitor. After all the frustrations of waiting to see this done! Like the change in the weather today, a change in events. Alhamdulillah. Of course this is only a breather, I’ll soon be on to stressing about the next bit! Really all this is taking up too much mental time. The home ed is ticking along, all the basics are getting done, but there is not much creativity at the moment, I’m too distracted.
Plus the kids are always hungry, are they about to grow suddenly? All day there are requests for more, for every meal I increase the amounts, but still they want more. Is the healthy food plan resulting in bigger appetites?

No comments: