Have just been through the most stressful 24 hours of house moving problems yet, with me ending up going into the estate agents office in an effort to extract the truth. A friend helped by taking the boys (may Allah reward her) and Ia was at nursery, so I only had to take U with me. The estate agent remarked on U’s likeness to Madeline!!!! So how do you think I felt when as I went back to pick up the rest of them on the bus and a tired U started wriggling, struggling, crying and shouting out “mummy”! More than the usual “embarrassed with loud child on bus” anyway.
As for the house move we are now waiting to see whether or not the buyer will still go ahead.
At least when I went to Waterstones to pick up my order of maths books for Ia it didn’t matter that the order numbers didn’t correspond as the assistant there said “I know who you are anyway”, the benefits of being a regular customer!
So no home ed yesterday, too much stress. Instead the boys got to play in their friend’s garden in the sunshine and eat home made crisps- which sounds good! Ia got her nursery fun, and seemed reluctant to leave yesterday, walking towards me so slowly!
Another group day for the boys today, so at least they’ll be getting Islamic studies, geography, and English today, with maths this evening, insh’Allah, finishing the day with tajweed rules revision and our usual read from “Muhammed, Man and Prophet”. That’s if it all goes to plan, insh’Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment