J has been learning how to help out. He has washed up, helped bake the bread and flapjacks and unloaded the washing machine. The two of them had a go at remaking the double bed, with the mattress protector ending up upside down and the sheet on back to front with its corners tucked in very oddly. But it’s never looked like that before has it?
U did not want to have her nappy changed this morning, blaming the bad smell on the cat!
Ia’s best friend has just come out in chicken pox. I told Ia that she would not be seeing B at nursery next week, and that she might get chicken pox too. U, not wanting to be left out of something B has and Ia might get said “Me, me, I ticken box!” Similarly this morning she said “I diving lessin”, as I was about to go out for mine. She gets so cross about being sidelined!
In the afternoon the boys did a spelling sheet and capacity work in between computer games and a DVD. Ia followed up capacity by experimenting with various containers and then putting most of the dinosaurs into a sink of water.
I have been sorting out some of the photos, U insists that pictures of Ia at 18 months or below are really of her, in fact she gets quite angry with Ia for it, “No, dat ME!”
1 comment:
asak, I had to read that twice, 'diving lesson' then I realised the 'r' was left out (I assume?!!'
Yes its hard to convince who is who in baby pics, esp as H looks so much like S, but I thtink they do all realise now. Still the question comes up 'where was I then?' from the child who had yet to be born!
Post a Comment