Thursday, February 18, 2010

Testing for Right Angles

Another part-time sort of day here today. The girls did a little maths, reading and Quran. U is getting quite well practised with her CVC words by now, maashAllah!
The boys had some reading, Islamic studies and a little French. I'm currently using the Collins French Club books I got from the Book People with them, although I don't use all the audio. We have been rather patchy with the French, although today I was pleased to notice that they could remember quite a bit of the vocabulary from the chapter, alhamdulillah, and their pronunciation seems to be improving too. I really want to be making more effort with the French, inshAllah.
This afternoon R and J's friend was over again, and this time his sister came too to do some baking. The three boys did some English comprehension together and then had free time.

No comments: