Friday, February 19, 2010

Ship Pictures

Sometimes we do no art at all for ages, and then we do lots at once. I think sometimes I'm just not in the right frame of mind for art, although this is a poor excuse as it is not as if I have to think of ideas, I just copy them. The idea for the ship picture was from Deep Space Sparkle again.
U had her own take on this, and just wanted to draw a ship to put on her background, maashAllah.Following this both girls are enjoying an extended ship drawing session at the moment.
What with having other kids over this week and slipping out of our routines I'm feeling a bit confused about what day it is. I keep thinking it is already Saturday. I hope, inshAllah this week has been a refresher, although I feel like I need a bit of springtime!


No comments: