Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ia's first story!

Alhamdulillah, I'm so excited that Ia wrote her first story today, (above)! she didn't think she could write a story but working on a tiger lapbook study made her believe it at last! Lapbooking really is an excellent tool for Ia.
She worked on the tiger unit all morning, one of the things she did was this habitat box. U is also doing a few tiger activities, maashAllah.

The boys put their plant lapbooks together today.


4 comments:

Umm Raiyaan said...

Salaam! That's excellent sis, masha'Allah! :)

Did you buy the tiger lapbook kit or the project pack. Is it from Hands of a child??

Wsm,
Umm Raiyaan x

Umm Omar said...

Tell her, congratulations! Once they see they can do it, it's smooth sailing from there (for the most part), don't you think? :-)

ummrashid said...

JazakAllahkhair for your comments!
Yes, Umm Omar, I agree, it is realising you can do it that really counts, inshAllah.
Umm Raiyaan, the tiger project I actually got from Currclick, a Homeschool Highlights K-2 pack. However, since then I realised there is a free one on Homeschool Share, but they are actually quite different, so I'll combine them, inshAllah.

Sofinee Harun said...

Salam ummrashid, I think the hardest part now done. Once thye realise and get the confident, it's no turning back!

Congrat. Nice to hear that.