Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last few days

So, we didn't get into much of a timetable this week. Alhamdulillah it was good to get this last summery week. On Thursday we went to the library and surprisingly the boys found quite a few books they wanted to borrow. I also tried to get some Eid clothes for Ia. I really can't stand going in clothes shops, I dislike the noise, the crowded displays, the way that the size you need is rarely available and I really hate that they have music. So I didn't buy anything, and will now need to allow about three months to forget about how awful shops are before I foolishly go there again.
Today I have been gardening. Getting things done that I won't want to be doing in Ramadan.
On Friday the boys were off for another football day. They won prizes.




4 comments:

UmSuhayb b David said...

mashAllah well done to the boys.
maybe you could sew something for them instead?! says she who also dashes in and out of shopping malls asap. But I find shopping for myself even harder, so mashAllah most of my clothes are bought for me by my MIL or are about 15 yeears old!
May you all have a benefical Ramadhan amin

UmSuhayb b David said...

i mean sew something for the girls.

ummrashid said...

I could sew, I mean, I can sew. But it really takes me too long. I use mail order. I don't go to shops for myself. No way. Except the jilbaab shop, because with its quiet atmosphere it is more like a bookshop. Very pleasant.

A Muslimah - Another Stranger said...

Assalamu alaykum sis,
i really love your garden. It transpire quiteness, calmness and the flowers are so lovely.
We have just cleaned ours and it really needed!
Mash'Allah on your boys and their little trophy!
I cannot sew and I never tried. Insh'Allah i may learn, but I need time and time around here is an issue!