It feels like I have a lot of getting ready to do. September, Ramadan, new academic year, all from next week, inshAllah. This evening I have been going through J's old file of Year 1 work, taking out the workbooks and getting them ready for Ia to use this year, inshAllah. Neither of the boys liked colouring much, so I can just rub out the pencil marks and make most of the pages reusable.Today Ia made the Ramadan calender above. The glitter got quite liberal use as usual, and it was a good excuse to practise writing out the numbers to 30. I'm concentrating on counting , ordering numbers and learning to read the number words at the moment for maths. I've been rubbing out on relevant workbook pages and writing the number words into her handwriting notebook for copy work tomorrow, inshAllah.
The boys have been learning more fiqh of prayer today, and revising about ways of avoiding distraction in the prayer, such as not having pictures or designs which may distract, avoiding praying while needing to go to the toilet, and avoiding praying while food is served and you feel hungry. I've also been going through my Ramadan plans with them, no complaints so far, alhamdulillah.
1 comment:
Assalamu alaykum dear ukhti,
it looks so unreal...few more days and it is Ramadan. Subhan'Allah! We will be surely busy. I love the glittery calendar, so unique. Mash'Allah tabarak'Allah. Keep it up sis, you are an inspiration!!!!
Post a Comment