
A day out! Finally a day without sports shedules. I'm not really complaining. The sports activities are really important for many members of this household. Yesterday was a day of shuttling between one sports activity and another, and after last week's swimming...well, I was happy to have a day with nothing planned. So I was up late the night before, baking muffins and up early this morning...baking muffins, because muffins are important for a picnic. The weather was good for it too, alhamdulillah! The children had fun, running around and exploring somewhere new.
The almost total HE holiday is starting to wear thin with the boys now. They have satisfied their need for a break, have done everything they want to do and are willing to start back to something tomorrow. What that something will be remains unclear...looks like I'll be improvising in the morning.
2 comments:
Assalamu alaykum sister,
mash'Allah that's what we need from time to time. No schedule, no running around like chickens and just total relax as well as the kids.
Well done! BTW how were your muffins? Bet you and kids enjoyed them a lot! Send thme on my way when you bake again...;)
Walaykumsalaam, alhamdulillah the muffins were good. I did some choc chip and some oat and raisin. I would love to send you some..if only you lived round the corner!
Post a Comment