Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Messy

More busy, disorganised days house decorating means not much more than maths and Quran recitation being done. Yesterday the boys woke up early, ready to go cycling, only to find that it was raining. They spent the whole morning waiting for the rain to stop, counting the hours, deciding to wait half an hour more before giving up, etc. Funny that the day's maths work was about measuring time, if it is 9:16 now what time will it be in half an hour, and so on. Well, they got a ride in the end, and today too. So lots of exercise being done if not much else!
Yesterday I drew fish bowls on the whiteboard, Ia placed red cusinaire rods (fish) in the bowls, and we counted the different combinations of fish. Today she has not felt too well, as she demonstrated by throwing up on the floor of B&Q.

1 comment:

UmSuhayb b David said...

Oh may Allah make her better, amin. After S's Eid sickness I'm reminded I must never go out without a good supply of tissues/ baby wipes on board!