Sunday, August 12, 2007

Everyone loves exploring

Spot the apples.
Spot the stream.





Lords and ladies.







Signs of the season to come, inshAllah.






Just because they are so pretty.
Apart from a lovely explore today, how can I account for the rest of my time? I did a little gardening, until it rained, I repaired the holes in the girl's walls, ready for painting, I read to U, I tried to deal with the contents of one box. Re the comment from the last post, I do usually try to deal with one small zone at a time, but right now different members of the household want different things done first. So that leaves me juggling.
This afternoon the girls and I got an unexpected invite to a sister's home, where we enjoyed a sociable few hours. Ia made a new friend.





1 comment:

'EF' said...

Lovely pics :)

It's a long time since I've seen a lords and ladies it seems..and is it me or has the harvest come about two weeks earlier than normal this year (blackberries, apples etc)?