Saturday, July 07, 2007

More boxes have come back so now the mess is beginning again.
Slowly restarting the home ed. After a couple of bad tempered sessions the boys have settled down to maths again. I’m not beginning all subjects yet, as I need time to sort out the house as well. We joined the library, so they’ve had something else to do.
Yesterday they got up late, read, while the girls played and Ia made paper men with huge hats. Then we did maths. The boys are doing division, with remainders. Ia showed she can count backwards from 10, can answer questions such as “What number comes between 6 and 8?” and she had fun arranging number cards to 10 in order, having them jumbled ad rearranging them again. U scribbled in a book and counted to 10.
After that they played with footballs in the garden then they came in and made sock puppets. I have photos but can’t get the connection to work again, so can’t transfer them to the computer.
Later there was much excitement when H brought home a lawn mower.

1 comment:

UmSuhayb b David said...

Asak, got back ok, although have a rather annoying virus now making me feel dizzy so cant get on with much, trying not to get frustrated, sabr required....
Hope you got on alright with the lawn, with mowere still intact !! I thought the racetrack was quite a good idea