Woke to heavy snowfall, so H decided to stay home. This meant L could come over for the day. When he arrived the boys revised the circuits we've looked at in previous weeks. They managed to build most of them without help, all except the two way switch. After that we did a telling the time lesson.
After this it was time for Ia to go to nursery. I took her on the bus. Yesterday she made a paper fish to give to one of the teachers, so that had to be taken in. Ia wanted to go out in the snow. This evening she helped me make a crumble, and compared the mixture to snow! Today they made snowballs at nursery and had a visit from a lollipop man. Ia said he mentioned something about zebras! U certainly missed Ia today, she really cheered up once she got back!
U hates me brushing her teeth. Someone said I should try giving her a miswaak to chew. I thought this was a good idea, but when I offered her one she refused saying "dirty". And this from a person who licks furniture and bus windows!
For the hour I was home between the nursery run the boys did a maths lesson on mass. Weighing items to the nearest half kilo. They finished off an investigation sheet on this this evening, finding groceries of various weights from the kitchen. Now they are playing indoor cricket.
1 comment:
Asak! well it can only be expected I suppose re miswak,if we're reminding them so often not to stick things in their mouth, including sticks and stones. M had a thing about public transport licking in London and he's got the best immune syatem I think!
Snowed here last night but not very deep atall.
Post a Comment