The challenge is to choose a receipe from our cookery books, then make it with as little supervision from me as possible. (I did supervise the frying!)
R chose doughnuts. I've never tried to make these before so I couldn't advise much. They turned out very well, maashAllah, and tasted just right, depite their irregular shapes! You can see the texture inside was as it should be. There was jam, just not in this photo!
Actually J said he'd prefer them without jam and sugar. Maybe he'd prefer Chinese doughnuts.
3 comments:
eAs salaam alaikum,
Subhannallah, I can't believe your children can make this type of thing. I can't even do that, lol. Your boys must be pretty mature to cook and fry as well, maashaa Allah. I pray for this type of growth.
Walaykumsalaam,
Well, I was alongside him, especially for the frying.
I think this is much easier than knitting!!! We all have our different specialities!
as salaamu `alaykum...
Oh I so love fried donuts :) And I really miss youtiao! We used to get them easily in Singapore - they are even nice with a thick chilli sauce.
Winters in Islamabad make me so hungry ...
Post a Comment