Saturday, May 29, 2010

Butterflies



Yesterday afternoon we went out to the park for a couple of hours and when we came back one butterfly had emerged. This morning when I came downstairs a second one had emerged. Later I took the girls to the library and when we came back......

you guessed it, another one had emerged. So we missed seeing all of them come out!

Shortly after lunch I suddently noticed a fourth butterfly, but this one was all folded and crumpled, so had just emerged. I quickly called the children to watch how it started to straighten out. So, at least we saw a bit more of that one!

There is one more left, but that crysalide is not dark yet, so I don't expect that one today.

We have fed them with apple, grape and sugar water and we have seen them feeding, subhanAllah.

3 comments:

Umm Tafari said...

As salaam alaikum,

Maashaa Allah, glad they got to see it.

ummrashid said...

Walaykumsalaam,
It has been interesting.

DeeDee Sangrey said...

As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmahtuallahi Wa Barakatuh, awwww,masha Allah! That is wonderful that your children saw such an amazing transformation. Jazakallahu Khair for sharing your experience.