U gets out a big pile of these kind of books every day. If she asks me to read to her, this is about how many books she will present to me with her request. MaashAllah. How many she actually uses each day, I can't say.
I wonder how long Biryani would keep presenting me with books to read to her if I let her. I feel bad when I have other things to attend to, or am bored myself with reading so many kids books and have to make my excuses to stop the seemingly endless flow of stories..but she seems to have a high boredom threshold, she watched the short arabic alphaabet nasheed which you inspired me to look up, countless times. Would be fine except needa me to restart it every time, may be a bit early to have acquired the necesary mouse skills. Impressive day's book collection!
Assalamu alaykum sister, mash'Allah I love your selection of books. My two boys love reading a lot. We have an extensive collection of books, not just islamic ones. We are too using My Ramadan Fun Book. Jazak'Allahu kheir for sharing.
2 comments:
I wonder how long Biryani would keep presenting me with books to read to her if I let her. I feel bad when I have other things to attend to, or am bored myself with reading so many kids books and have to make my excuses to stop the seemingly endless flow of stories..but she seems to have a high boredom threshold, she watched the short arabic alphaabet nasheed which you inspired me to look up, countless times. Would be fine except needa me to restart it every time, may be a bit early to have acquired the necesary mouse skills.
Impressive day's book collection!
Assalamu alaykum sister,
mash'Allah I love your selection of books. My two boys love reading a lot.
We have an extensive collection of books, not just islamic ones.
We are too using My Ramadan Fun Book.
Jazak'Allahu kheir for sharing.
Post a Comment