We've been busy! Really busy, alhamdulillah. The time is flying, subhanAllah. H bought me a new printer! And I hadn't even asked for it! Straight away I went to Yemen Links and printed out part of the Arabic learning train. You can see part of it above. I printed it in black and white and got Ia to colour it in. We'll complete it as we continue through the alphabet, inshAllah.Then I thought that U could benefit from having some alphabet on the walls too, so I made display cards for the three letters below.
I also made flashcards for the letters. Two of each letter, so she can match them up. I got that idea from Yemen Links too.
Today the girls really enjoyed playing with their flashcards. I placed the cards around the room, ABC for U, Arabic letters for Ia, then asked them to find particular letters. They loved all the running about. You can see the B flashcards are already looking a bit battered! The fully equipped home edder would have a laminator I suppose. Well, I just got a printer, alhamdulillah!Then we played the same game with numbers, U numbers 1 to 10, Ia with numbers 11 to 20.
This morning I also subscribed to Enchanted Learning. There are lots of things to colour on there, and Ia likes to learn through colouring. There is U learning the letter A again. I'll add letters one by one. There is no rush!
This morning I also subscribed to Enchanted Learning. There are lots of things to colour on there, and Ia likes to learn through colouring. There is U learning the letter A again. I'll add letters one by one. There is no rush!
No comments:
Post a Comment