Until I get a new battery for the camera.
Last week ended with pleasant weather, so we went to the park and woody hill, as previously postponed. The bigger 3 had several races down the long grassy hill, with lots of “falling over” and grass stains on sleeves.
This morning we have observed the movement of an earthworm. This is part of the moving and growing topic. The boys had some trouble finding any worms, then the first one appeared half dead. The idea was to show how the worm uses muscles to move.
Today’s Ramadan plate was extra sparkly, with plastic jewels. We have about 35 plates on the walls now (including U’s) and I’m happily surprised that everyone has maintained interest in making them throughout the month, alhamdulillah. Actually U is so into the routine now that she gets the blank plates out of the drawer for everyone herself.
Today’s quote “”Whoever stands in prayer in Lailatul-Qadr out of faith and seeking reward then his previous sins are forgiven” (Bukhari)
Rather belatedly, being the month that it is, I’ve got the boys to include 10 minutes each per day with the Quran “computer tutor”, in addition to their other recitation. I hope, insh’Allah, this will be a way of expanding their Quran study, and that we can sustain it. Its only 10 minutes a day (for now!) but insh’Allah even this modest amount is better than nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment