H wanted to show his mum some of London so he drove us to Tower Bridge. Boys had a sulk about not going to the Tower of London, but seemed interested in St Katherines' dock. The old ships look interesting, as is the lock, and we saw what I think was a pair of cormorants. This all took up much of the morning.
Boys spent lots of time on the computer this afternoon. Ia helped me bake the bread and biscuits. I have not bought bread (except pitta bread) for what must be at least a couple of weeks now. Boys easily did rounding to the nearest ten in maths and wrote the ending to a story as part of their Islamic studies lesson.
I have completed the painting in the bathroom, so now have the living room and hall ways to do. Steady progress.
Meanwhile, trying to restrict the kids bouncing about, as we have new neighbours downstairs, actually living there, after the luxury of having it unoccupied for the past few years. How close are we to the first complaint?
No comments:
Post a Comment