I have repainted the kid's room so now it looks fresh and bright. I have given it a thorough tidy too, although not all the toy boxes have been completed yet. Time spent on that is time away from the other rooms of course, so the living room is now a worse tip than ever.
Been a bit of a trying home ed day. Although we got a maths lesson on pictograms, and a science investigation comparing the stretchiness of materials done, there was far too much clowning around. They wrote up the results on the computer again, J has really got the hang of drawing tables. Have not done as much with Ia as I wanted to. She and U have played a lot, but I just played with her for a while in the morning, and later we made a cake. The older three also played a castles game they like at the moment, it involves building castles out of chairs, blankets etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment