There is a new timetable emerging with our new routines. I wrote some sort of timetable up and stuck it inside a kitchen cupboard. Once a couple of outstanding things have been cleared we can start trying to keep to it, insh'Allah.
This morning the boys began by watching Crocodile Hunter and then they went to their room and spent most of the rest of the morning playing something with toys. Ia spent some time on the computer then we did a few pages of workbook, (she could still recognise the words "red" and "blue" from Sunday.) Later I read to her and we played a game. U did some scribbling.
When it was time for the boys to do English the girls looked at books quietly(!). J had a huge tantrum, which spoiled things a bit. Got a maths lesson done too (right angles). Otherwise they read and watched TV and I cleaned and planned. I just need to get a bit more into the day before I get really happy with it.
2 comments:
know what you mean about wanting to have done something worthwhile each day, but my goals nowadays have to be to make sure the kids have clean clothes on their backs and are fed, not much more at the moment due to little lady's nightly milk addiction..
ws um Suhayb, dribbles on keyboard
actually ignore my note about difficulty finding the blog. It worked fine through internet explorer. Maybe can get some explanation from hub later on,
UmSuhayb
Post a Comment