The day is not over yet but I have the chance to blog now, so I'll take it. L has been here today. The boys were rather excited and therefore silly and although I didn't feel so at the time I now think that they got quite a bit done. The maths lessons were easy so they did two of them (counting objects in groups of 10 and counting on and back in 10s and 100s).
Later we went to the park to look for the signs of autumn. They picked up leaves and found the empty acorn cups left by the squirrels. I took some digital photos before the batteries in the camera ran out. Insh'Allah we can use them next week. When we came back they wrote a few sentences to describe what they had seen in their books and put the leaves we had collected in the flower press. Then I got them to use Word to start writing up their experiences in Wales this year. They type so slowly they only got a couple of sentences done, but they are starting to remember how to underline, do headings and save their work.
Meanwhile Ia and U played with their soft toys. U knows which of the toys are "mine". Ia needs some more attention from me this evening, as she has been so good with keeping herself occupied today, maash'Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment