In case there is anyone wondering I am still here, still home educating. No one has gone into school, we are continuing as usual, alhamdulillah.
I stopped updating this blog because I felt that as my kids grow older it becomes harder to blog authentically without somehow compromising their privacy. To write publicly about young children is something I felt comfortable with, but as little children mature into teens it doesn't seem quite right any more and I don't want to write a "half blog" only about my still primary age girls.
I'm not going to remove the blog, and maybe one day I'll return to it, but for now, thanks for dropping by to read this, and if you are a home educator, enjoy these moments with your children. They really do grow up so fast!
3 comments:
Assalaamu alaikum ukhti :) Even though you don't post often I am still benefiting from your work and visit your site often masha Allah.
May Allah keep you and his family in His protection.
Fee Amaanillah
Umm Imaan
As salaamu 'alaykum Sister
I know how you feel... My younger one is only 7 and I don't blog much about her as she is quite shy. I will miss reading your posts - you are so sensible. Still, just knowing you're there and doing fine home educating is good enough for us :) Take care!
Assalamualaykum,
Jazakallahkhair sisters.
Quidam, are you Imaan?
Post a Comment