Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another bake!



This time it was Ia's turn to bake and she chose to make some biscuits maashAllah. I needed to help a little here and there, but mostly she could do it herself, especially as she used a receipe from a kid's cookery book.

The plan is that U will get her turn next, inshAllah, and then it will be back to R's turn again. I'm not sheduling which days to do this on, I'm just going to fit it in wherever I can. Ia decided to bake at 7:30pm yesterday, but as I was making a pie and some bread anyway I thought she might as well, even though it did make bed time a little later than usual.

2 comments:

Homeschool 4 Muslims said...

these look delicious masha Allaah. we are following your footsteps, and baking/cooking with as little help from me as possible. Do share the recipe of these biscuits if you can!

wassalam

Umm Tafari said...

As salaam alaikum,

Ok, it is near dinner time and you all are making me hungry, maashaa Allah!