Every year now we seem to be making a glittery calendar. At first there was more of a moon theme to the decorations, but this year it seems to be more about glitter than anything else! Ia had a go at a crescent shape, amidst all the rest! We stick the calendars on the wall, and they cross off the days as we go through the month, inshAllah. (There are boxes with the numbers 1 to 30 at the bottom, bit hard to see in the photo.)
Monday, August 09, 2010
With glitter
Every year now we seem to be making a glittery calendar. At first there was more of a moon theme to the decorations, but this year it seems to be more about glitter than anything else! Ia had a go at a crescent shape, amidst all the rest! We stick the calendars on the wall, and they cross off the days as we go through the month, inshAllah. (There are boxes with the numbers 1 to 30 at the bottom, bit hard to see in the photo.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
As salaam alaikum, Ah! Glitter. The girls made a poster at the masjid with glitter and it got all over Yahya's izar! I hope it comes out.
as salaamu `alaykum :)
My daughters are mad about glitter too, especially the younger one who is ultra girly girl. I was going to sew a calendar but *sigh* it's not happening this year. I need to learn to be less ambitious.
Walaykumsalaam,
Quidam, I am now less ambitious than I used to beover such things!
Umm Tafari, Once it is out of the pot, it's into everything!!!
those photo brers are good, how do you do that?
Umm Suhayb...err...???
I meant photo borders, I really must read my comments before I click publish (and keep going with my typing course!)
The photo borders just appear automatically as part of the template I think. I hadn't even noticed them myself!
I'm using one of the new templates blogger has come out with.
Post a Comment