Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ramadan Lapbooking links

The girls finally finished the Ramadan lapbooks which they began many weeks ago! I don't know where they got the idea to colour the cover picture as they did! I find that my children just like to colour things brightly, rather than trying to use more realistic colours.
Inside the lapbook, as I mentioned before I used a compilation of ideas from other sisters. I thought I should mention those locations again as maybe someone out there would be looking for something like this to do with their child in the remainder of Ramadan, inshAllah.
The Raising Muslims blog is an excellent Ramadan lapbook resource.
My friend UmmK made the one at Always Learning Resources
and for many more Islamic Lapbooks on various topics you should go look at Islamic Lapbooking
where you can find 12 examples of Ramadan lapbooks, or lapbook resources, maashAllah.
Its not too late to have a go at something!

4 comments:

Eva said...

Assalamu Alaikum,

JazakAllahu Khairun for sharing those links! InshaAllah I'd like to put a lapbook together with my daughter :) I'm not sure if she's too young though? (3 years)

Eva

Quidam said...

awww ma shaa Allah :) Lovely! Well done!!

ummrashid said...

Walaykumsalaam,
JazakAllahkhair for your comments.
If your 3 year old would enjoy making a lapbook, then go ahead!A lapbook can contain anything you choose, so a lapbook with a little one can use lots of pictures, rather than writing to get the ideas across.

Umm Abdul Basir said...

As Salaamu Alaykum, Aww, how nice! Masha Allah. I am so happy to see other ummies make lapbooks! jazakallahu Khair for sharing!