We are nearly onto the third term in maths, but as I’ve been so disorganised about getting the book ordered it seems the publisher is out of stock, so it could be a while.
Ia took part in the end of term nursery play. She was a traveller visiting different areas of the world. I laughed so much there were tears! Some children said nothing at all, others yelled out their lines. The mother of the loudest one just covered her face and shook with laughter, which puzzled the child, when she noticed! It is hard to say exactly what was so hilarious, but it just was. The doubtful accuracy of some of the geographical information played its part. The teachers continued with determination, apparently it went much better than in the rehearsal. The highlight for U was that “Auntie holded me”, as she recalled today. Afterwards we bought chocolate cake from the food sale and set off home. Ia is much better at walking now, maashAllah, and can often manage the hours walk without going on the front of the buggy.
Today Ia enjoyed the treat of going to a friend’s house. The boys had a friend here. Things seem to be settling down again and I feel like I could get organised into a better work routine again. InshAllah things will go smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment