The flat painting seems to have been going on for ages. I've had to stop now, with about 2m to go,because I've run out of paint. Next is the big tidy up. No let up in workload in sight yet.
Have not been giving the kids as much time as I'd like, but group days have helped to keep things ticking over. Yesterday I registered Ia at the nursery. She loved the look of the place, and soon went off to do some painting and explore the other art opportunities. She'll begin properly next Wednesday, insh'Allah.
Last week's trip to the London aquarium was a great success. Despite going with such a huge crowd it was a calm day ( apart from the escalator incident right at the end). My kids were happy to stay with me most of the time, rather than just following their friends, so they really looked at the fish properly. One sister had prepared an excellent quiz to sustain their interest through all the zones. The experence made a good impression an Ia too, as she did some excellent drawings that evening, which showed that she had observed the variety of shapes and sizes of the fish.
I must record the names that U uses , as this type of thing is so short lived and so easily forgotten. Ia is known as Dacala, Jand R are both Eed. Cereal is "orlalap".
No comments:
Post a Comment