Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nice not to hurry

Bismillah
Still in holiday mode there was no plan for the day. Ia made chocolate cornflake cakes for tomorrow's party. As I was interrupted by a phone call she did most of the mixing and spooning out all by herself. U clearly said "pu-ta" this morning in the hope that I might turn it on for her. From time to time she seems to be saying words, but I almost miss them in the midst of all her own sounds. J and R mostly had their own plans but I also read a biography of one of the Sahabah to them, they joined their sister in painting Winnie the Pooh posters and we managed a game of Kerplunk. J also decided to be a teacher and taught R and I about commas, after which we both had to do a piece of writing about going to the supermarket. He then set a few subtractions, but I was the only one actually working out the answers. U did a scribble, which she was very proud of.

No comments: